What you will need:
- Temper (melt) white chocolate
- Stir in pink powdered food colouring a little at a time until you have desired colour. Stir well so colour is even
- Spoon chocolate into icing bottle or bag fitted with a small nozzle
- Squeeze chocolate into moulds
- Lightly tap moulds so chocolate lays flat and air bubbles are removed, and leave to set
- Turn out chocolate butterflies
- Repeat steps 1-6 with blue food colouring
I displayed my chocolate butterflies in my perch glass apothecary jar with pink and white Easter M&M candy on my Easter table this year. I love how bright and colourful they look and will definitely be using this idea again on my candy tables and not just at Easter!
Have a sweet day!