Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Hand beaded hangers

Hand beaded hangers
I was looking for some cute hangers for my laundry room to add a pop of colour, so thought I would have a go at beading some wire dry cleaning hangers I had lying around. I bought a selection of beads in pink, blue, green and white to match my bird trail curtain fabric. The beaded hangers were quick and easy to make and I love how they turned out. I think they look like candy, and if you're a regular reader of my blog you know how much I love candy!


Beading Hangers

Hand beaded hangers
What you will need
  • White wire hangers
  • Pink beads
  • Blue beads
  • Green beads
  • White beads
  • Hot glue gun


Instructions
  1. Carefully untwist hanger
  2. Thread beads onto hanger until full of beads
  3. Twist hanger back together
  4. Thread beads onto neck of hanger
  5. Hot glue gun last bead in place


Beaded Hangers
Hand Beaded Hangers
Beaded hangers
Share/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. Good idea! I like it.
    Bye Vlaďka

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soo cute! I think they would also be darling with pearl beads?! I have a few projects in mind that use wire hangers, but I have not been able to find any. However as soon as I do I will be beading a few. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Morwenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet, they do look like candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely adorable, miss torie jayne.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet! can actually picture them in your beautiful laundry room =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink and White are so cuteeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few articles on this web site and I believe that your blog is really interesting and has got lots of good information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea. Beautiful. Definitely eye candy. Where did you find those beads at? I lveo them. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you get the beads over the twisted part after it's twisted back together again?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.