Last year I made pink chocolate carrots with green chocolate tops, but I found that a lot of the tops fell off! So this year I made peach carrots and painted the tops with edible green dusting powder. No breakages so far!
What you will need:
- Temper (melt) white chocolate
- Stir in peach powdered food colouring a little at a time until you have desired colour. Stir well so colour is even
- Spoon chocolate into icing bottle or bag fitted with a small nozzle
- Squeeze chocolate into moulds
- Lightly tap moulds so chocolate lays flat and air bubbles are removed, and leave to set
- Turn out chocolate carrots
- With a damp brush, lightly paint the carrot tops with the green dusting powder
After posting about my bunny jars for Easter the other day, Bonnie Leigh from the blog Three o'clock on Tuesday suggested making mini ones using baby food jars. What a great idea! So I made some more bunny jars, this time using baby food jars and some very small bunnies I've had knocking about since last year which I bought from Acorn & Will.
Have a sweet day!